FTMTA member firm, Farmhand LTD have a position available for a Service Advisor based in Damastown, Dublin 15.
See details below:
About Farmhand Ltd.
Farmhand is one of the leading distributors of agricultural machinery in Ireland. Based in Damastown, Dublin 15, Farmhand imports, assembles and distributes machinery through a network of 40 independent dealers and offers products by manufacturers such as Krone, Amazone, Alo & APV. Farmhand also has a significant spare parts division, Fastparts. Farmhand operates throughout the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Reason for vacancy
Due to a restructuring of our Service Department, to better facilitate the needs of our dealer & customer base, we have a need for further tech support within the department. This need does not justify a full-time position; therefore, the complementary duties of warranty administrator are included to facilitate a full-time position. The role is full time Monday- Friday 08.30am-17.30pm.
Service Advisor reporting to the Service Dept. Manager
• Manage support calls from dealers and end users, resolving where possible, or referring to appropriate resource
• Support and liaise with other departments to resolve queries/issues
• Become familiar/comfortable with, and keep up to date with an ever-changing range of products
• Attend product training, internally and externally, where necessary, to keep knowledge relevant
• Register new machines on supplier websites as well as following up with Revenue
• Support to Dealers on warranty admin issues, including basic IT support
• Keep all systems and databases current and up to date at all times
• Manage claim administration process from Dealer queries, to entering onto Supplier portals, to final closure.
• Liaise with colleagues in various departments, and with suppliers, to resolve warranty administration queries.
• Manage warranty credit process, ensuring company guidelines are adhered to at all times
• Proven track record of working in a busy Service advisory and admin role, preferably warranty-related
• Knowledge of basic farming practice and experience of agricultural machinery sector
• Familiarity with tractors and farm machinery, their basic operation, maintenance and service.
• Technical aptitude with basic machinery diagnosis experience
• Willingness to learn, and grow with the company
• Proactive approach to work, with proven ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise tasks according to urgency
• Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
• Good attention to detail and highly accurate
• Organised, methodical and thorough in all work
• Proven ability to work under pressure and with large workloads
• Flexibility to work longer hours when required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills with confidence to deal with difficult situations
• To be highly professional at all times
• Proficient in Ms Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• CRM MS Dynamics or MS NAV experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
• Experience working with an online customer portal, or similar, also an advantage.
Closing date for applicants: October 31st.
Contact TJ Doyle- Service Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of a stronger, professional, farm machinery industry – join the Farm Tractor and Machinery Trade Association – contact FTMTA at 045 409309 or email@example.com for details.